You are invited to take part in a Ward 3 Listening Session. Dan McGuire and Don Kurre, Ward 3 City Councilors are hosting Ward 3 Listening Sessions. The purpose of these listen sessions is to provide residents of Ward 3 with an opportunity to share their issues, questions and dreams with their representatives on the North Platte City Council.
We will hold the Listening Sessions:
Thursday, March 29, 2007 @ 7:00 pm at A to Z Books, 507 N Jeffers
Friday, April 13, 2007 @ 7:00 pm at Da Buzz, 1208 W A
Please join us and let us know what’s on your mind.
Join the conversation on line. If you have an issue that you would like addressed e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the listening session and be part of the conversation. The e-mail address is email@example.com
- What issues need to be addressed in Ward 3 and North Platte?
- If you could change one thing about NP and Ward 3, what would you change and why?
- If you could improve one thing about NP, what would you improve and why?
- What would you say are the top three issues facing our community?
- What would you like to see done with the Old Post Office (Corner of 5th and Jeffers)
- What do you see as NP’s greatest asset?
- What would you like to able to say about North Platte in 2017 that you can’t say today?
- What do you need from your representatives on the City Council?